Wednesday 28 November 2007

Songs to fall in love by... It Might Be You...

Time... I've been passing time watching trains go by
All of my life...
Lying on the sand, watching seabirds fly
Wishing there would be
Someone waiting home for me...

Something's telling me it might be you
It's telling me it might be you...
All of my life...

Looking back as lovers go walking past...
All of my life
Wondering how they met and what makes it last

If I found the place
Would I recognize the face?

Something's telling me it might be you
Yeah, it's telling me it might be you

So many quiet walks to take
So many dreams to wake
And we've so much love to make

I think we're gonna need some time
Maybe all we need is time...
And it's telling me it might be you
All of my life...

I've been saving love songs and lullabies
And there's so much more
No one's ever heard before...

Something's telling me it might be you
Yeah, it's telling me it must be you
And I'm feeling it'll just be you
All of my life...
It's you..
It's you...
I've been waiting for all of my life...

Maybe it's you...
Maybe it's you...
I've been waiting for all of my life...

Have been playing the radio in the car lately, after weeks of total silence, and doing my usual channel surfing and finding myself listening intently to a variety of mushy love songs... one of which was this one... by Stephen Bishop - used to wonderful effect in the movie Tootsie.

And no - not falling in love... just being a bit wistful... and thinking it's probably not a bad thing to articulate what I want... I want to have someone to sing this song to... well the quiz on Xine's blog says nice things about me... mostly...!

3 comments:

Karina said...

I keep forgetting we share a birthday, so I can just read "your" horoscope, and it'll be mine too...haha

I've been listening to the radio a lot lately too, but I've been focusing more on angry songs...hmmm

Anonymous said...

Hey Miss Frou: Thanks for visiting me yesterday. Glad you related to the B.W.O post - it made me feel better too. Thinking of you, XINE

Ann said...

The radio station I listen to plays Christmas carols from now til Christmas day, so no angry songs, or love songs.
P.S. I'm a pisces too. :)