Friday 2 November 2007

She's back.......!

Hi all... have you missed me? Have you really missed me?

When I had a tarot reading a couple of weeks ago when she said that the next few months would be primarily focussed on work she wasn't kidding... pity this is what my work is life at present... sigh...



If you're feeling in the mood to laugh out loud often you'll find more of the brilliance of Doug Savage's Savage Chickens here.

And just 'cause... it seems a very appropriate at present... my life as a movie.... would be... wait for it...


The Movie Of Your Life Is A Black Comedy

In your life, things are so twisted that you just have to laugh.
You may end up insane, but you'll have fun on the way to the asylum.

Your best movie matches: Being John Malkovich, The Royal Tenenbaums, American Psycho

12 comments:

Birdydownunder said...

Welcome back (((frou)))

Karina said...

OOOH, I did miss you! I checked back every day to see if you were back...hope things have calmed down for you!

My movie is a "cult classic": Quirky, offbeat, and even a little campy - your life appeals to a select few.
But if someone's obsessed with you, look out! Your fans are downright freaky.

Your best movie matches: Office Space, Showgirls, The Big Lebowski

(scarily close to the truth!)

Julia Phillips Smith said...

I'm like Karina - a Cult Classic. But there was really nothing else I COULD be! Yes, welcome back! Funny cartoon panel. But I can't get enough of 'The Office' myself.

catsmum said...

usually i get the same results as you on these dumb tests but this time I'm with karina and julia
... and yes I missed you.
Of course
dumb question

Anonymous said...

Oh, welcome back! We did miss you.

M said...

welcome back!

(I'm a cult classic)

Rhian said...

damn i missed you!
i'm a cult classic - but then you know that. heh. though i did qualify that with i'm more in line with the Being John Malcovich type.

savannah said...

welcome back! welcome back! *hugs*

now i'll nick the test and post it on my blog!

(yes, i've missed you!)

Rhian said...

SHE's BACK...but not really?
you tease.

savannah said...

omg, rhi..you're right..we get all excited, do the test and poof, she's gone again!
(i'm an indie flick, btw)

Julia Phillips Smith said...

If you're around, I've got a partay going on over at my blog. Lots of dancing, wine and fun!

Rhian said...

sweetie - now you have me worried. at least let us know you're okay.
don't make me fly down there.