Tuesday 13 March 2007

Blogging for the lazy and self absorbed...

Was going to write about my birthday weekend, and then one of the cats - I think Gertie, who shared some of the pork from my Singapore Noodles dinner - upchucked all over the carpet!

Got a bit distracted cleaning up and then looking for some funny happy birthday photo and stumbled across this site full of girly quizzes and here I be...

You Are a Plain Ole Cup of Joe

But don't think plain - instead think, uncomplicated
You're a low maintenance kind of girl... who can hang with the guys
Down to earth, easy going, and fun! Yup, that's you: the friend everyone invites.
And your dependable too. Both for a laugh and a sympathetic ear.

Really! Was once told I was an such an enigma I should have a ? placed on my tombstone... though I think I'm a 'what you see is what you get' kind of girl, not everyone would agree... NPNP told me just yesterday that everyone knows I'm a wack job but they like me - she's no slouch at being a non-practising nice person!

Men See You As Understated

You are an intriguing mix of girl and woman.
You're feminine, quiet, and a total mystery to most men.
Yet they often feel the urge to protect you, even if they don't know you.
You *are* a flirt, but you usually only flirt with those you know well

Yep, enigma!

You Should Get A Butterfly Tattoo

Girly and funky
For you, tattoos are a thing of beauty - not toughness

Don't you just hate being predictable! Though am scouting design ideas for another one... want one that I don't need to strip to be able to show someone...and it could be a little bigger next time, without my glasses it's just a small multicoloured blur in the mirror...


You Are Buffy the Vampire Slayer

"We saved the world. I say we have to party."

Buffy! My girl... though I'd really rather be Willow - she got to make out with both a girl and Seth Green...sigh...

Your Aura is Yellow

Your Personality: Life's too short not to have fun. Your bright energy brings joy and laughter to those around you.

You in Love: A total flirt, you need a lot of freedom to play. But you'll be loyal to that one man who makes you feel safe.

Your Career: You love variety in a job, and you probably won't stick with one career. You would make a great professor, writer, or actress.

So sue me, I like this one!

You Are White Wine

Breezy and casual, you know how to have fun when you're drinking.
And even though you can kick back with a few drinks, you never let things get out of hand.
Alcohol is not a social lubricant for you... it just enhances your already sparkling personality.
You prefer to date a man who is optimistic, friendly, and funny.

I'd like to think I'm a full-bodied, uncomplicated and inexpensive Chardy...

Your Vibe Is Somewhat Sexy

On a good day, you're the sexiest woman in the world
But on a bad day, you can't help but feel a little average
Try to remember the times you've felt the sexiest...
And keep that attitude even on the worst of days

Somewhat sexy - talk about ambivalence...Doh!


You Are Psyche!

Eternally in search of purpose and insight.
You're curious and creative with a total sense of wonder.
Totally empathetic, you pick up on other's moods easily.
Just be sure to pamper yourself as well!

So, there goes my Aphrodite in training wheels persona!

You Are Fun Sexy

You're funny, quirky, cute, and sassy.
Guys always have a great time with you, and that alone is sexy.
You've got an upbeat, optimistic spirit that totally shines through.
Any guy would be crazy to turn you down!

And yet they do...


You Are 40% Girly

You are a pretty hardcore tomboy, and a very free spirit.
Gender roles be dammed, you like to do things your way.

Yep, enigmatic, honorary boy... story of my life...

Your Life is Like

Say Anything...

I love this movie... well, love pretty much anything that John Cusack is in... but this was one of the early ones, with The Sure Thing. And this was the first time I saw Lili Taylor, who is one of my all time favourite actresses... she steals every thing she's ever been in...

Your Famous Movie Kiss is from Spiderman

"I have always been standing in your doorway. Isn't it about time somebody saved your life?"

Tobey McGuire and Kirsten Dunst - both strangely weird looking kids... but that kiss was pretty amazing...

Your Love Quote

A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.
What Love Quote Suits You?

And yet boys can't seem to work out that kissing me is a very effective way of ensuring I stop talking...particularly if you're hanging upside down...

Going to stop talking now...g'night... xxxx

2 comments:

catsmum said...

sheesh you'd think that they could at least get the Buffy quote right !!!

Miss Frou Frou said...

catsmum is right!

It should be:

Sure! We saved the world. I say we party! (looks down at her dress) I mean, I got all pretty.

I should write a blog about how much I still love Buffy... actually love Josh Whedon... he creates great comic characters... and I love this quote from him 'Remember to always be yourself, unless you suck...'