Saturday 28 April 2007

Sirion - My Daemon ....

Rhian had this on her site, a quiz associated with the Golden Compass, a movie due out later in the year.

So if you want to answer 5 short questions, we'll see how well I know myself, and whether Sirion, is the most appropriate Daemon for me...

If you do the quiz, my Daemon may change... depending on how well I answered, and how other people see me. There's a good little preview of the movie too, looks really good.

From reading the information, I think Daemon's are a bit like animal totems... interesting that I got a crow initially... in my Queen of Swords meditation I was the Queen, and a crow came and plucked out my eyes, and in losing my sight, I was able to see more clearly...my usual animal totems are a stag and a hawk!

3 comments:

Rhian said...

damn it. i wanted the crow!!! or wolf. either of those woulda be PERFECT. color me jealous. lucky wench.

Birdydownunder said...

exact match for you...you must know yourself. Wonder if I know myself. aubirdwoman

Miss Frou Frou said...

Rhi - I figured you wanted the Crow... seriously, freaked me out a little when I got it, as it's appeared to me in meditations a lot lately

Sheila - Yeah, I thought I did ok... it's quite a fun quiz, easy to do..have a go.