Wednesday 25 July 2007

Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal... Albert Camus

Your Quirk Factor: 70%

You're so quirky, it's hard for you to tell the difference between quirky and normal.
No doubt about it, there's little about you that's "normal" or "average."


So is it a sign of my quirkiness that this score pleased me? Considering even my Director at work not that long ago smiled at me and shook her head and said "You're a little crazy aren't you?" I guess it's safe to say I'm no longer expending unneccessary energy...

"How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who
insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being"... Oscar Wilde ##

Told the Nature Boy the other day that my ideal man would be a bit like Oscar Wilde... but maybe not gay... and definitely not dead...

To Do List:
* Find me a man who will celebrate my quirkiness


10 comments:

Karina said...

Funny!

And of course, because I can't resist these things, I took the quiz, and came out with 69% quirky...yep, I'm okay with that! ;-)

M said...

hehe, I got 76%

Oh, it's boring being normal anyway...right? hm ;)

catsmum said...

I got 64% which being a person of 'mature' years was perfectly acceptable :]

Anonymous said...

Love your to do list. I've missed you Frou - I'm back from my blogging hiatus, dealing with loss is always a bummer. I'm off to do the quiz now. Hugs, XINE

Julia Phillips Smith said...

67% for me - purely from partially effective socializing.

Cinnamon Girl said...

I do believe I am at least 90% quirky. Maybe higher :P

Rhian said...

Queen Frou! I just felt like an exlamation mark. sorry.
i did this one a while back and got the "you're too freaky to live" ranking with threats of men in white coats. I'm not kidding.

Rhian said...

stomping around your blog. looking under rocks. looking in the closet. looking under the monitor. where the hell are ya wench?

Birdydownunder said...

what are you doing Frou
sulking
found a man
sick
writing that masterpiece
been banned
the curiosity is nearing fever pitch. Did you know it has been 11 days since your last post

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it