Sunday 19 August 2007

I should be...

I should be...

  1. Doing Housework
  2. Doing ironing for the week ahead
  3. Practising the Tahitian song of welcome that I'm struggling with for choir
  4. Working on the short story I'm thinking of submitting to SPICE briefs that Shiloh mentioned on her blog
  5. Or getting down on paper the idea that came through yesterday's meditation ... we meditated on the Knight of Cups (the Knight in Shining Armour of legend) and I had the loveliest meditation about a strange, geeky girl... would make a very sweet historical
  6. Doing some more work on The Wishlist - haven't written a word in weeks - this is why I didn't do Sven!
  7. Working on the CFA Bushfire Quilt projects
Instead I'm trawling the blogosphere, and suggesting you go and check out Post Secrets - this project always makes me laugh, cry, sigh and generally feel that us homo sapiens are a weird lot, but worth it...

1 comment:

Dr. Bill Emener said...

Be careful of all those "shoulds" -- my only "should" is that there are no "shoulds -- just individual decisions."
Maybe you should listen to that... (LOL),
Bill