Wednesday 15 August 2007

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy....

Two of my favourite people are having birthdays today... so this is just a blogosphere shout out to both of them!

Moon Girl - she of the wicked sense of humour, shopping centre pimpage and the healthy and nutritious lunches, I luvs ya ...

But if you bring pom poms to the choir concert I'm going to squash you like a bug next time I see you... Happy Birthday....


And it's also the Nature Boy's big day... he of the un-Leo like persona, great food recommendations, snarky elitism and general weirdness normalcy.

I keep telling him if I ever get anything published I'm going to acknowledge him in the dedication pages... this will have to do for now!

Birthdays Rock.... now where's the bloody cake!

3 comments:

Julia Phillips Smith said...

Yes, there's no cake here at all...

Scorpy said...

Mmmmmm Cake :)

Miss Frou Frou said...

Julia and Scorpy - yeah, and after all that, not a slice of cake to be had... sheez...