Wednesday 28 February 2007

Beam me up Scotty, this planet sucks....

Am not going to write much, actually wouldn't trust myself to at present. I'm cranky, grumpy, grouchy, tired and emotional and just plain cross...

Even my boss asked me if I was ok today as she picked up a vibe that I wasn't my usual bubbly self... I'm normally pretty easygoing... I'll admit to being intense a lot and very analytical and introspective, but I can usually take most of life's small annoying things in my stride...

I jokingly told the Nature Boy a couple of weeks ago, that as long as I was kept in a steady stream of chocolate and dairy products, particularly icecream, I didn't get PMS.... I LIED!


There isn't enough chocolate and icecream on the planet
to keep me sane at present...

Add to that, Mercury is retrograde in Pisces (my ruling planet) at present

Mercury rules communication, but more informal communications, like writing, speaking, short shopping sprees and running other errands. So, while Mercury is Retrograde, don't give that party, be extra aware of what you say and what you interpret when chatting with or writing to friends, cut back on errands, expect that the check will be in the mail longer than usual. Since the car is usually used for shopping and errands, don't be surprised if the battery wire loosens or the fan belt snaps just when you have to rush out for that one ingredient you forgot to buy.

The good things to do when Mercury is Retrograde: meditate, contemplate, edit the book/poem/song/ essay you've been writing, clean house, talk to your pet, listen to music, paint, catch up on sleep! www.writerinthewindow.com
Oh god... I'm outta here ... before I poke someone's eye out with a stick... preferably my own...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey mff...everyone is allowed a bit of grumpy, hormonal and downtime.....cut yourself some slack and RELAX...I love the idea of sleeping and listening to music so ENJOY and u will soon be back to your happy self....we all love you anyway!!

Anonymous said...

Perhaps it's a horoscope thing. I regularly claim an immunity to PMT (although Mr Cheese - who incidentally, has requested that I refer to him as 'the Big Cheese' wouldn't agree), but I am in week three of the biggest melt down I have experienced since my early 20s. It's got to be Piscean thing and our looming birthdays!

Anonymous said...

Moon Girl said…
This is the first time I’m participating in “blogging”, if there is such a word. I find it quite strange, coming from a technologically proficient background to find myself at lost with the rules to adding comments (if there is one), please excuse my ignorance should I placed this comment in the wrong area. I will now be more empathetic to those who is frighten of technology or ask silly questions like:

Caller: I’ve turned my PC on but there’s nothing on the screen
MG: Have you turn the monitor on?
Caller: Ummm…No

Or how about this one…

Person: The telephone does not work
MG: is it plugged in?
Person: No
MG: well….do you want to plug it in?
Person: We were told not to touch anything if it’s not working

(Sorry for digressing) ...Well here goes with my “turning on the monitor” or "plugging in the telephone"…..

I want to congratulate you Miss Frou Frou/ Miss Vicki/ Vikki with 2 K’s or any other names I’ve missed, on a wonderful piece of “blog board”. You’ve made me smile, laugh (pissing myself...had to go to the ladies), teary and very warm in the heart. You are such a beautiful person - in person, in heart and in words. The men on this planet are from Mars and stupid not to see it. Perhaps Miss Frou Frou should go to Mars to seek men from Earth.

I think it’s time for me to go and conjure up some more opportunities for Miss Frou Frou. Hmm…shopping centres are out of the question…I’m going overseas next week, maybe I’ll come back with a mail order husband….

PS: I’ve enjoyed reading your creative writing, you do have some talent there :) …keep it up. I wonder if you can form a charity fund for this type of activity.

Auntie Jappa said...

My baby sis was once grizzling and I asked "PMT?" and she said "It is ALWAYS PMT - it is either Pre, Post or Peri"...
Love ya Vikki Frou Frou, I'll quilt a bloke for you.
Jappa