Wednesday 6 June 2007

Madness Takes it's Toll.. please have exact change

Being a bit frivolous, farcical and Frou Frouish...

* I'm glad I slept half of Sunday away, leaving me wide awake that evening because it meant I got to see Garden State - a little gem of a late night movie with Zach Braff and Natalie Portman...

* How is it that despite the fact that work is crazy, I'm enjoying myself immensely? I think it's because my colleagues have become my friends and the insanity that is work creates an environment where we all laugh like loons... it's either that or cry... or bay at the moon... work feels more and more like home...

* Woo hoo... NPNP has been working and studying so hard that now she is on a semester break she is in the mood to play... I'm looking forward to going out and getting snickered with her at the weekend... I've missed her and her snarkiness...

* I'm going to see Bell Shakespeare's production of Othello... and realised today that I've never seen Shakespeare in a theatre, but only on film... I'm very excited...

* I am currently in a mood that has meant I've had to struggle to stop from spontaneous outbursts of singing ... I'm feeling happy... and unusual for me, am not the slightest bit interested in dissecting why, but am merely enjoying myself... if I were to write the story of my life at present it would be a musical!

* I'm also in a mood that sees me constantly saying 'oh why not' to almost any suggestion, which is not my usual state of mind at all. Pity there isn't a slightly handsome man around with devilment on his mind... would take very little for me to be reckless and abandoned... maybe if I get snickered enough this weekend someone will take advantage of me... make that an R-rated musical... sigh... I wish...


FROU FROU'S TO DO LIST:
* Stop thinking
* Drink copious amounts of alcohol
* Flirt outrageously
* Regret nothing

1 comment:

Julia Phillips Smith said...

I like your last item on the list - "regret nothing!"

Glad to hear you're feeling so alive. It's contagious!