Wednesday 16 May 2007

Excuse me while I melt into a puddle of lust....



Will confess, I have always had a bit of a thing for Eric Balfour, since the early days of Six Feet Under, when he played Claire Fisher's boyfriend Gabriel Dimas, he of the toe-sucking fetish, in the first series.

Yes, I know... he's only 30... but if I was ever going to make a movie of my strange and twisty relationship with Boomerang Boy, he'd be perfectly cast as Boomerang Boy, who was 23 to my 36 when we first met. And then I'd just have to convince everyone that I was a good enough actress to play me.... oohhh....

While Mr Balfour is a lot more exotic, and a lot more ummm shall we say buff... the shape of him, the long lean length of him, his nose, his eyes, and definitely his smile remind me very much of BB.

The footage in this montage comes from a movie Lie With Me, which I tracked down having seen some clips on YouTube... Eric and Lauren Lee Smith star in what is described as a romantic drama with explicit unsimulated sex scenes and full frontal nudity.... I decided after I'd watched the movie oh... two or three times... in a row.... that it's not the greatest film... actually the clips on YouTube are more romantic... but heah... who cares... I have five words for you... Eric Balfour full frontal nudity!

EDIT: Sorry, I confused a few people - no full frontal nudity in the clip here... this is just very PG snippets from the movie and photo shoots of the hunky one. The full frontal nudity is in the DVD that I'm wearing a groove in at home...

7 comments:

savannah said...

he just looks so young to me...wait he is! hell, i have scarves older than him...and 3 sons, too! *L*

Miss Frou Frou said...

Savannah - I know, I know... but he's so pretty! Have never dated anyone who was my age, let alone older than me... though Boomerang Boy cured me of the 'very young' thing... still shocks the heck out of me that he was ever even interested, mind you, he knew I was older than he was, but didn't know quite how old... I'm told I look about 10 years younger than I am, and I certainly act it!

Rhian said...

oh damn - i can't watch this at work!!! argh!!!

Miss Frou Frou said...

Rhi - yes, you can - nothing explicit in the YouTube I posted - just in the movie I bought!!!

Rhian said...

ooohhhh. pout.

Karina said...

YUM...sigh...You know, I've always like him too, but I dont' think I ever realized just how HOT he is...that was about 3 1/2 minutes of yumminess!

Thanks!

Oli said...

El es muy bello y atractivo.Yo tambien suspiro por el.
Un saludo desde Spain.