Friday 25 May 2007

If every word I said could make you laugh, I'd talk forever...

Rhian tagged me for this meme... only one word responses... a bit like chinese water torture...

Answer all questions using only 1 word :

1. Where is your cell phone? bag
2. Relationship? Please!
3. Your hair? multi-coloured
4. Work? OHS
5. Your sister? Different
6. Your favorite thing? people
7. Your dream last night? erotic
8. Your favorite drink? vodka
9. Your dream car? red
10. The room you’re in? family
11. Your shoes? plentiful
12. Your fears? manageable
13. What do you want to be in 10 years? published
14. Who did you hang out with this weekend? Miss La De Da
15. What you’re not good at? dancing
16. Muffin? Bran
17. One of your wish list items? piano
18. Where you grew up? Melbourne
19. The last thing you did? ate
20. What are you wearing? clothes?
21. What aren’t you wearing? makeup
22. Your pet? cats
23. Your computer? necessary
24. Your life? taking-off
25. Your mood? exhausted
26. Missing? you
27. What are you thinking about right now? sleep
28. Your car? dirty
29. Your kitchen? warm
30. Your summer? gone
31. Your favorite color? red
32. When is the last time you laughed? today
33. Last time you cried? today
34. School? finished
35. Love? Please!

And I tag ... Sheila, Julia and Soozii

10 comments:

Karina said...

I may have to borrow this meme at some point in the future...I love these things!

In the meantime, I visited your friend Julia's blog, and borrowed her TT idea, since it was such a fun one.

Birdydownunder said...

thanks Frou, after breathing slowing into paper bag, I managed to do the meme........lol..... love your answers....watch out for that jumping alarm clock lol..... aubirdwoman

Julia Phillips Smith said...

"What do you want to be in 10 years? published"
And so it shall be!!
"Who did you hang out with this weekend? Miss La De Da"
You were hanging with Annie Hall?

Glad to get tagged - I love to play.

Miss Frou Frou said...

Karina - it was fun to do.. and I've done Julia's TT - except mine wasn't very complementary, funny, but a bit on the nasty side... will post it during the week

Sheila - hard to keep to one word, no?

Julia - no, well I cheated, it's who I'll be hanging out with this weekend, Miss La De Da is my besty... we're going to see Diane Keaton actually, at the movies

Birdydownunder said...

Frou... me funny..... did I do the meme wrong..... pleae inform..... AUBIRDWOMAN

Miss Frou Frou said...

Sheila - no, you didn't do anything wrong... you just copied my Chinese water torture statement, that's all. I'll be curious if it now stays part of the pass-on...

M said...

ha! love the last one :)

Miss Frou Frou said...

Mez - well, what can I say... I'm going to take every opportunity to say... yes, in market, would like someone... anybody, hello, hello?

Rhian said...

well QueenieFrou - if it makes you feel ANY better I loves ya - really I do. Okay, not what you're looking for.
As for getting published - you need to up your timeline a little so we can go to writers' conferences and create havoc together. It's on my must do list: "Raise hell with Frou"

I set my goal have having my story reworked and accepted by epublisher by end of summer. And by golly, with the help of my CP and beta readers it looks like that may just come to pass. You can up that damn timeline, i'm telling you!!! (Finger of the goddess pointing directly at you...)

Miss Frou Frou said...

Rhi - I love ya too... and not in a lesbionic way... not that there's anything wrong with being lesbionic...

Oh, when I said published in ten years, I didn't mean waiting that long... imagine the mischief we could get up to if we were in the same hemisphere, let alone the same room...