Saturday 26 May 2007

Everybody's doing it, doing it, doing it...

Wouldn't this be a great world if insecurity and desperation
made us more attractive? If "needy" were a turn-on?...Broadcast News

Well considering this seems to be going around the blogosphere at the speed of light, I should play. You just plug in your name in the search bar at Google along with “needs” and then post your results. Frou Frou didn't work - Vicki/Vikki did...

Some of my favourites:

Vikki needs to get a life ... sigh... even Google is condemning me...

Vikki needs to take a long trip and come back with a new personality... see, what I mean...

Vikki needs to start acting her age ... considering yesterday at work I said someone was fairly handsome despite being old, only to have everyone laugh at me, as this guy is a ONE year older than me, I think Google may be right...

Vikki needs something translated ... actually I do, someone has left a comment on my blog, in what I think is Spanish... can anyone help me... last comment here?

Vikki needs a hero ... yes, preferably one who looks like this...

Vicki needs some one to teach her about love ... yes, preferably one who looks like this...

Vikki needs to interact with more people ... yes, preferably one who looks like this...

Vikki needs some new glasses for close up work ... ok, sorry, but I have too... yes, preferably with someone who looks like this...

Vicki needs to get some balls ... umm, dare I say it... yes, preferably...

Vikki Needs A Spanking ... oh.. really, well, if you insist...

Vikki needs to dump that fake loser boy ... ok, but only after he's spanked me...

Vikki needs to dump his ass pronto ... alright, already... give me a minute will ya!

Vikki needs to realize that dogs are not little people in furry costumes ... are you sure about that...

Vikki needs to learn about "she bang" magic. As in "she bang" her head against the wall with absolutely no knowledge and no reference books to offer a clue? ... I love this... "she bang" magic, indeed...

Vikki needs to get some sleep ... always...

Vikki needs to shut right up ... even Google thinks I talk too much...

7 comments:

Birdydownunder said...

Frou you need http://babelfish.altavista.com ....aubirdwoman just going to check google

Miss Frou Frou said...

Thanks Sheila, it translates to:

He is very beautiful and atractivo.Yo also sigh by. A greeting from Spain

Considering the post in question was about Eric Balfour, that explains it...

Rhian said...

Falling out of my chair, laughing my ass off!!! These are freaking awesome! And I LOVED "she bang magic"! I'm going to steal that. Of course it didn't bring to mind head thunking but a different kind of banging. (waggling eyebrows) heh.

Check out Glam's when you get a chance - they're funny too.

Miss Frou Frou said...

Rhi - yes, I thought she bang magic was something else at first too... and unfortunately have Ricky Martin looping through my brain now.. going over to check out Glam's this second!

Julia Phillips Smith said...

I love that picture of the chihuahua! Really, what does Google mean, "dogs are not little people in furry costumes"? That little guy certainly seems like one.

And really, if you're supposed to start acting your age and use glasses for close-up work, how are you going to take that trip and come back with a new personality? Google has to make up its mind!

I'm so glad you played. I read out all your 'needs' to my husband and we had a good laugh. Really loved your "Broadcast News" quote. Albert Brooks is a favorite of mine.

Glam said...

Oh Frou, terribly funny! The glasses and the dog statements are so very specific, too. It's as if google [thinks it] knows you. Eerie.

As for the age thing...men our age DO seem old. Unfortch, the younger ones still have so much left to learn. Give me a dirty old goat over a handsome young buck any day (or night) of the week.

I'm so glad to make your aquaintance. I'll be back again and again.

Miss Frou Frou said...

Julia - glad you liked it, I had fun, have an idea about doing something similar again, maybe for my TT this week

Glam - welcome, and enjoy! I loved reading yours, and spent a pleasant time reading through your blog...