Sunday 6 May 2007

The Machine is Us/ing Us

My first attempt at linking to You Tube. It's only fitting that it should be this amazing video by Michael Wesch, PhD, who is an Assistant Professor of Cultural Anthropology at Kansas State University.

The 2nd draft of this has been viewed 2,338,932 on You Tube since it was posted in January of this year. You can read about that more here at Digital Enthography@Kansas State University... this just boggles my mind...



I've been on a little interwebs journey this morning and also found this link, an article written by Dr. Wesch on 'anti-teaching'... this is great stuff!

3 comments:

Birdydownunder said...

very interesting and mind boggling frou, I wish I was at least 20 years younger to enjoy all this technology..... aubirdwoman

savannah said...

one word: WOW found you via rhian...and now i'll be back...thnks!

Miss Frou Frou said...

Sheila - isn't this amazing... I keep watching it over and over and it's got me trawling through different things

Savannah - welcome - Rhian is one of my favourite people!