Tuesday 15 May 2007

When the Moon is in the seventh house...

Sigh.... I'm saying 'nuffin!


You are The Moon


Hope, expectation, Bright promises.


The Moon is a card of magic and mystery - when prominent you know that nothing is as it seems, particularly when it concerns relationships. All logic is thrown out the window.


The Moon is all about visions and illusions, madness, genius and poetry. This is a card that has to do with sleep, and so with both dreams and nightmares. It is a scary card in that it warns that there might be hidden enemies, tricks and falsehoods. But it should also be remembered that this is a card of great creativity, of powerful magic, primal feelings and intuition. You may be going through a time of emotional and mental trial; if you have any past mental problems, you must be vigilant in taking your medication but avoid drugs or alcohol, as abuse of either will cause them irreparable damage. This time however, can also result in great creativity, psychic powers, visions and insight. You can and should trust your intuition.


What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trusting your intuition is really important -- too many people don't listen to their own voice and get shouted down by a din of others.

Hope you're having a great Tuesday! :)

Birdydownunder said...

Hi Frou... I was a Moon too..maybe thats why we connect so well...
aubirdwoman

Julia Phillips Smith said...

"You can and should trust your intuition."

That goes double for you, especially with your double 'k' name.

I love the picture on the card!

Rhian said...

OMG - i love that image!! I wanna be HER - not the earth-mama!!! When i tried taking the test again - i got the fool so i think i'll stick to the World.

Miss Frou Frou said...

Thomma lyn - I'm a big one for listening to my intuition, always have been, just don't always share what it's telling me.

Sheila - I'm surprised that you were The Moon - it's not the greatest of cards... all is not what it seems, or all is not revealed.

Julia - yeah, she's a funky moon goddess... love her dress.

Rhian - no, no - The Fool is a great card to be... someone who is fearless, who often forgets to look before they leap, it's also the card of journeys - normally someone's own spiritual journey.

Anonymous said...

I'd love to be the moon - such a feminine, mysterious symbol.

"The Moon is all about visions and illusions, madness, genius and poetry."

We're all a bit mad - don't ya think. And from what I shared with you online - we're also visionary and creative. LAA! (loud sing song voice)

Indiana said...

You read the description and you get the image of someone slightly twisted and mad...you look at the card and you think...whoooaa baby we are going to have fun. ~grin~

Or is that just me?

Cinnamon Girl said...

Amazingly enough, I got The Star =)

catsmum said...

I got the Empress and even when I changed a couple [ you know there's always a few questions where more than one choice applies ] I STILL got the same result.

Suzy said...

I got the High Priestess - tired to be sneaky and change a few answers and still got her!
Just love all these little quizes you manage to find for us all.

Miss Frou Frou said...

Zine - I have a strong affinity to the Moon always have had... in a reading down for my birthday I told The Moon was going to be the prevailing influence this year, as it has been, as I've waxed and waned... and yes, we are all a bit mad... to quote Seal, we're never going to survive unless we get a little bit crazy!

Indy - that's me - twisted and mad but fun, in a nutshell.

Starrlight - aah... The Star is just a beautiful card to have...

Catsmum - I did this weeks ago and got The Moon and couldn't remember what I'd answered when I did it again and still got it...!

Soozii - the High Priestess! Great card... knowing as much as I do about Tarot I could probably look at the choices and know which ones would give me which cards.

savannah said...

i am the devil ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey MFF that was cool....I got the star....